Kingdom Homes ethos is that quality of life should never be a thing of the past – it will always have a long-term future within Kingdom Homes.
- We want everything we do in our homes to be driven by the needs, abilities and aspirations of our residents.
- We are committed to ensuring that the facilities, resources, policies, activities and services of the care home remain resident lead.
- We are committed to achieving our stated aims and objectives and we welcome the scrutiny of our residents and their representatives.
- We aim to provide a total range of care, in collaboration with all the appropriate agencies, to meet the overall personal and health care needs and preferences of our residents.
- The care we provide is based on the thorough assessment of needs and systematic and continuous planning of care for each resident.
- We are aiming for a progressive improvement in all aspects of care delivery and on going training at all levels of our staff and management.
- We place the rights of residents at the forefront of our philosophy of care. We seek to advance these rights in all aspects of the environment and the services we provide and to encourage our residents to exercise their rights to the full.
During more than 30 years at the forefront of care in the Kingdom of Fife, we are proud to have welcomed thousands of residents into our care in that time.
Our commitment to care is as solid today as it was when our first care home opened in 1984, having continually embraced and surpassed all levels of requirement to ensure that safety, security and quality of life remain paramount.
We pride ourselves in providing care at a level which ensures we offer the best of facilities at the heart of a caring, warm, friendly and welcoming environment, in the knowledge that our residents will feel that they are in a real home from home.
Welcome to Kingdom Homes Limited…dedicated to care.